Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,704 bioRxiv papers from 308,613 authors.
Author: Maximilian T Strauss
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
- All-time downloads: 1,541 (rank: 49,999 (tie) out of 308,727)
- cell biology: 1,541 (rank: 1,732 (tie) out of 21,338)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Direct visualization of single nuclear pore complex proteins using genetically-encoded probes for DNA-PAINTcell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,541 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,026 out of 70,727
- In cell biology: 117 out of 3,460
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,174 out of 70,727
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,947 out of 70,727
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!