Author: Kelly M. Burke
- Most recently observed institution: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 239 (rank: 251,506 (tie) out of 337,542)
- neuroscience: 239 (rank: 42,819 (tie) out of 56,835)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Dissociable neural circuits underlie the resolution of three discrete sources of competition during task-switching.neuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 239 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52,911 out of 77,888
- In neuroscience: 9,387 out of 13,952
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,031 out of 77,888
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 32,464 out of 77,888
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!