Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,349 bioRxiv papers from 264,093 authors.
Author: Hiromi Shitara
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Archaeology, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- All-time downloads: 1,987 (rank: 29,079 (tie) out of 264,204)
- genomics: 1,987 (rank: 6,594 (tie) out of 30,209)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Jomon genome sheds light on East Asian population historygenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,987 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,057 out of 57,381
- In genomics: 444 out of 4,011
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 267 out of 57,381
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,353 out of 57,381
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!