Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,125 bioRxiv papers from 295,505 authors.
Author: Ryosuke Kimura
- Most recently observed institution: Graduate School of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Japan
- All-time downloads: 2,545 (rank: 26,677 (tie) out of 295,346)
- genomics: 2,545 (rank: 5,756 (tie) out of 33,659)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Jomon genome sheds light on East Asian population historygenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,545 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,569 out of 67,132
- In genomics: 352 out of 4,561
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 323 out of 67,132
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,554 out of 67,132
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!