Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,524 bioRxiv papers from 264,866 authors.
Author: Souichiro Mizushima
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Anatomy, St. Marianna University School of Medicine, Japan
- All-time downloads: 1,987 (rank: 29,200 (tie) out of 264,866)
- genomics: 1,987 (rank: 6,597 (tie) out of 30,302)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Jomon genome sheds light on East Asian population historygenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,987 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,068 out of 57,524
- In genomics: 445 out of 4,030
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 273 out of 57,524
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,470 out of 57,524
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!