Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,752 bioRxiv papers from 291,212 authors.
Author: Oscar Castanon
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 5,128 (rank: 10,884 (tie) out of 291,212)
- synthetic biology: 5,128 (rank: 71 (tie) out of 2,881)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Enabling large-scale genome editing by reducing DNA nickingsynthetic biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,128 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 403 out of 65,752
- In synthetic biology: 9 out of 626
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 80 out of 65,752
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,449 out of 65,752
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!