Author: Andrew S Mason
- Most recently observed institution: The Roslin Institute and R(D)SVS, University of Edinburgh
- All-time downloads: 621 (rank: 150,674 (tie) out of 365,224)
- genomics: 621 (rank: 23,229 (tie) out of 39,329)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The quail as an avian model system: its genome provides insights into social behaviour, seasonal biology and infectious disease responsegenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 621 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,252 out of 84,910
- In genomics: 2,515 out of 5,475
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 30,687 out of 84,910
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,120 out of 84,910
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!