Author: Firehiwot Tilahun
- Most recently observed institution: University of California San Francisco UCSF
- All-time downloads: 371 (rank: 232,737 (tie) out of 383,759)
- cell biology: 371 (rank: 16,129 (tie) out of 28,504)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Chaperone-Mediated Reflux of Secretory Proteins to the Cytosol During Endoplasmic Reticulum Stresscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 371 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 44,001 out of 89,568
- In cell biology: 2,189 out of 4,596
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 79,502 out of 89,568
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 62,237 out of 89,568
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!