Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,730 bioRxiv papers from 308,757 authors.
Author: Philip I Merksamer
- Most recently observed institution: University of California San Francisco UCSF
- All-time downloads: 330 (rank: 188,313 (tie) out of 308,757)
- cell biology: 330 (rank: 12,294 (tie) out of 21,352)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Chaperone-Mediated Reflux of Secretory Proteins to the Cytosol During Endoplasmic Reticulum Stresscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 330 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35,889 out of 70,730
- In cell biology: 1,734 out of 3,468
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 59,095 out of 70,730
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 59,029 out of 70,730
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!