Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,207 bioRxiv papers from 267,649 authors.
Author: Aeid Igbaria
- Most recently observed institution: University of California San Francisco
- All-time downloads: 297 (rank: 164,887 (tie) out of 267,649)
- cell biology: 297 (rank: 10,494 (tie) out of 17,570)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Chaperone-Mediated Reflux of Secretory Proteins to the Cytosol During Endoplasmic Reticulum Stresscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 297 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,752 out of 60,207
- In cell biology: 1,495 out of 2,858
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,057 out of 60,207
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,392 out of 60,207
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!