Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,871 bioRxiv papers from 244,990 authors.
Author: Steven Bell
- Most recently observed institution: University of Cambridge
- All-time downloads: 2,115 (rank: 24,418 (tie) out of 244,990)
- genetics: 2,115 (rank: 4,377 (tie) out of 23,704)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic determinants of lipids and cardiovascular disease outcomes: a wide-angled Mendelian randomization investigationepidemiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Genetic analysis identifies molecular systems and biological pathways associated with household incomegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,115 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,682 out of 52,871
- In genetics: 166 out of 3,083
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 152 out of 52,871
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,462 out of 52,871
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!