Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 53,027 bioRxiv papers from 245,564 authors.
Author: Kai Lei
- Most recently observed institution: Westlake University
- All-time downloads: 868 (rank: 60,486 (tie) out of 245,564)
- cell biology: 868 (rank: 2,248 (tie) out of 15,453)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cultured pluripotent planarian stem cells retain potency and express proteins from exogenously introduced mRNAscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 868 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,213 out of 53,027
- In cell biology: 229 out of 2,499
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 871 out of 53,027
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,511 out of 53,027
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!