Author: Kari Finstad
- Most recently observed institution: Environmental Science, Policy and Management, University of California, Berkeley, 94720, California
- All-time downloads: 4,182 (rank: 23,434 (tie) out of 382,428)
- microbiology: 4,182 (rank: 1,648 (tie) out of 42,994)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Clades of huge phage from across Earth's ecosystemsmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,182 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,044 out of 89,234
- In microbiology: 106 out of 7,673
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,646 out of 89,234
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 23,803 out of 89,234
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!