Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 50,150 bioRxiv papers from 233,740 authors.
Author: Tara C Nelson
- Most recently observed institution: University of Toronto, Canada
- All-time downloads: 2,608 (rank: 18,331 (tie) out of 233,740)
- microbiology: 2,608 (rank: 422 (tie) out of 22,507)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Clades of huge phage from across Earth's ecosystemsmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,608 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,096 out of 50,150
- In microbiology: 22 out of 3,911
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 73 out of 50,150
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 177 out of 50,150
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!