Author: Mikayla A Borton
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8037-4253
- Most recently observed institution: Colorado State University, Colorado, USA 80521
- All-time downloads: 4,182 (rank: 23,191 (tie) out of 380,028)
- microbiology: 4,182 (rank: 1,563 (tie) out of 42,509)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DRAM for distilling microbial metabolism to automate the curation of microbiome functionmicrobiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Clades of huge phage from across Earth's ecosystemsmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,182 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,029 out of 88,613
- In microbiology: 102 out of 7,618
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,537 out of 88,613
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,115 out of 88,613
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!