Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,029 bioRxiv papers from 215,369 authors.
Author: Fabrice Darbellay
- Most recently observed institution: School of Life Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland
- All-time downloads: 362 (rank: 106,671 (tie) out of 215,369)
- developmental biology: 362 (rank: 3,091 (tie) out of 7,550)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Comparative transcriptomics analyses across species, organs and developmental stages reveal functionally constrained lncRNAsevolutionary biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Constrained Transcriptional Polarity In The Organization Of Mammalian Hox Gene Clustersdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 362 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,096 out of 48,029
- In developmental biology: 487 out of 1,420
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,593 out of 48,029
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 292 out of 48,029
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!