Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 53,027 bioRxiv papers from 245,564 authors.
Author: Alison Twelvetrees
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1796-1508
- Most recently observed institution: Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience, University of Sheffield
- All-time downloads: 8,967 (rank: 3,605 (tie) out of 245,564)
- scientific communication and education: 8,967 (rank: 21 (tie) out of 1,814)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The life of P.I. - Transitions to Independence in Academiascientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,967 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 110 out of 53,027
- In scientific communication and education: 6 out of 351
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7 out of 53,027
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 194 out of 53,027
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!