Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,824 bioRxiv papers from 253,087 authors.
Author: Dorothea L. Floris
- Most recently observed institution: Donders Center for Brain, Cognition and Behavior, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 272 (rank: 149,725 (tie) out of 253,087)
- neuroscience: 272 (rank: 23,939 (tie) out of 38,491)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reconciling Dimensional and Categorical Models of Autism Heterogeneity: a Brain Connectomics & Behavioral Studyneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Altered structural brain asymmetry in autism spectrum disorder: large-scale analysis via the ENIGMA Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 272 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,231 out of 54,824
- In neuroscience: 4,879 out of 9,663
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,625 out of 54,824
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 26,754 out of 54,824
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!