Author: Alain Garcia De Las Bayonas
- Most recently observed institution: Aix Marseille Universite, CNRS, IBDM-UMR7288, Turing Center for Living Systems
- All-time downloads: 8,010 (rank: 9,806 (tie) out of 364,020)
- developmental biology: 8,010 (rank: 55 (tie) out of 14,054)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Distinct RhoGEFs activate apical and junctional actomyosin contractility under control of G proteins during epithelial morphogenesisdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,010 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 324 out of 84,588
- In developmental biology: 5 out of 2,520
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,066 out of 84,588
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,749 out of 84,588
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!