Author: Peixiang Ni
- Most recently observed institution: Tianjin Medical Laboratory, BGI-Tianjin, BGI-Shenzhen
- All-time downloads: 314 (rank: 238,160 (tie) out of 359,958)
- molecular biology: 314 (rank: 10,879 (tie) out of 18,289)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis for Haemophilia A by a haplotype-based approach using cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasmamolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 314 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 47,366 out of 83,516
- In molecular biology: 1,511 out of 2,801
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,068 out of 83,516
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 59,353 out of 83,516
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!