Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,998 bioRxiv papers from 288,069 authors.
Author: Peixiang Ni
- Most recently observed institution: Tianjin Medical Laboratory, BGI-Tianjin, BGI-Shenzhen
- All-time downloads: 226 (rank: 207,651 (tie) out of 288,069)
- molecular biology: 226 (rank: 8,930 (tie) out of 13,558)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis for Hemophilia A by haplotype-based approach using cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasmamolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 226 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 42,988 out of 64,998
- In molecular biology: 1,270 out of 2,056
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 19,526 out of 64,998
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,026 out of 64,998
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!