Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,243 bioRxiv papers from 254,840 authors.
Author: Maya Uemura
- Most recently observed institution: Center for iPS Cell Research and Application (CiRA), Kyoto University
- All-time downloads: 764 (rank: 70,549 (tie) out of 254,840)
- developmental biology: 764 (rank: 1,716 (tie) out of 8,787)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Modeling the Human Segmentation Clock with Pluripotent Stem Cellsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 764 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,113 out of 55,243
- In developmental biology: 213 out of 1,625
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,281 out of 55,243
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,011 out of 55,243
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!