Author: Jonathan Savitz
- Most recently observed institution: Laureate Institute for Brain Research
- All-time downloads: 1,303 (rank: 81,458 (tie) out of 380,749)
- neuroscience: 1,303 (rank: 12,214 (tie) out of 63,890)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Brain Aging in Major Depressive Disorder: Results from the ENIGMA Major Depressive Disorder working groupneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,303 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,344 out of 88,806
- In neuroscience: 1,125 out of 15,801
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,296 out of 88,806
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 47,794 out of 88,806
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!