Author: Tangchun Wu
- Most recently observed institution: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- All-time downloads: 462 (rank: 212,974 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genomics: 462 (rank: 30,102 (tie) out of 42,763)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multi-ancestry analysis of gene-sleep interactions in 126,926 individuals identifies multiple novel blood lipid loci that contribute to our understanding of sleep-associated adverse blood lipid profilegenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 462 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 36,778 out of 94,912
- In genomics: 3,513 out of 5,955
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 75,666 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 82,371 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!