Author: Yangxiaolu Cao
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708
- All-time downloads: 1,346 (rank: 220,759 (tie) )
- systems biology: 1,322 (rank: 4,125 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Massive computational acceleration by using neural networks to emulate mechanism-based biological modelssystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,050 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30,377
- In systems biology: 549
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 140,074
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 109,283
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!