Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,165 bioRxiv papers from 254,492 authors.
Author: Xiuli Kuang
- Most recently observed institution: School of Optometry and Ophthalmology, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China.
- All-time downloads: 776 (rank: 69,071 (tie) out of 254,492)
- neuroscience: 776 (rank: 10,073 (tie) out of 38,491)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Complete single neuron reconstruction reveals morphological diversity in molecularly defined claustral and cortical neuron typesneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
RecV recombinase system for in vivo targeted optogenomic modifications of single cells or cell populationsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 776 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,821 out of 55,165
- In neuroscience: 1,340 out of 9,709
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,199 out of 55,165
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 55,165
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!