Author: Matt J. Cahill
- Most recently observed institution: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- All-time downloads: 243 (rank: 248,900 (tie) out of 336,412)
- microbiology: 243 (rank: 23,378 (tie) out of 35,739)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Red Sea SAR11 and Prochlorococcus Single-cell Genomes Reflect Globally Distributed Pangenomesmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 243 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52,125 out of 77,613
- In microbiology: 3,719 out of 6,435
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 73,736 out of 77,613
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 67,685 out of 77,613
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!