Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,029 bioRxiv papers from 215,369 authors.
Author: Yanrui Tan
- Most recently observed institution: National University of Singapore
- All-time downloads: 567 (rank: 76,587 (tie) out of 215,369)
- neuroscience: 567 (rank: 11,674 (tie) out of 33,352)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Global Signal Regression Strengthens Association between Resting-State Functional Connectivity and Behaviorneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 567 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,414 out of 48,029
- In neuroscience: 1,819 out of 8,372
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 718 out of 48,029
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,217 out of 48,029
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!