Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,095 bioRxiv papers from 295,233 authors.
Author: Pramod Anugu
- Most recently observed institution: University of Mississippi Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 597 (rank: 112,788 (tie) out of 295,270)
- genetics: 597 (rank: 14,659 (tie) out of 29,452)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sequencing and Imputation in GWAS: Cost-Effective Strategies to Increase Power and Genomic Coverage Across Diverse Populationsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 597 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,644 out of 67,095
- In genetics: 1,138 out of 3,775
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,723 out of 67,095
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,376 out of 67,095
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!