Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,916 bioRxiv papers from 294,600 authors.
Author: Gebhard FX Schertler
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5846-6810
- Most recently observed institution: Paul Scherrer Institute / ETH
- All-time downloads: 1,017 (rank: 69,423 (tie) out of 294,811)
- biochemistry: 1,017 (rank: 1,321 (tie) out of 11,597)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cryo-EM structure of the rhodopsin-Gαi-βγ complex reveals binding of the rhodopsin C-terminal tail to the Gβ subunitbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,017 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,467 out of 66,973
- In biochemistry: 143 out of 1,970
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,842 out of 66,973
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,926 out of 66,973
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!