Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,655 bioRxiv papers from 298,465 authors.
Author: Ronald de Wit
- Most recently observed institution: Erasmus MC Cancer Institute
- All-time downloads: 1,376 (rank: 53,184 (tie) out of 298,484)
- cancer biology: 1,376 (rank: 1,937 (tie) out of 19,097)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The genomic landscape of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancers reveals multiple distinct genotypes with potential clinical impactcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,376 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,640 out of 67,655
- In cancer biology: 119 out of 2,281
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,143 out of 67,655
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,442 out of 67,655
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!