Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,042 bioRxiv papers from 215,431 authors.
Author: Joerg Wunder
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
- All-time downloads: 103 (rank: 185,635 (tie) out of 215,431)
- evolutionary biology: 103 (rank: 11,788 (tie) out of 12,558)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Microclimate predicts frost-hardiness of alpine Arabidopsis thaliana populations better than altitude because the microclimate effect increases with altitudeevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 103 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 40,542 out of 48,042
- In evolutionary biology: 3,102 out of 3,465
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,350 out of 48,042
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 14,433 out of 48,042
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!