Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,092 bioRxiv papers from 215,637 authors.
Author: Howard H Tang
- Most recently observed institution: Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- All-time downloads: 415 (rank: 97,202 (tie) out of 215,637)
- genomics: 415 (rank: 17,348 (tie) out of 25,614)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multivariate genome-wide association analysis of a cytokine network reveals variants with widespread immune, haematological and cardiometabolic pleiotropygenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 415 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,644 out of 48,092
- In genomics: 2,007 out of 3,527
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,244 out of 48,092
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,391 out of 48,092
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!