Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,100 bioRxiv papers from 215,661 authors.
Author: Benjamin Watkinson-Powell
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Plant Sciences, University of Cambridge
- All-time downloads: 158 (rank: 163,738 (tie) out of 215,661)
- epidemiology: 158 (rank: 4,288 (tie) out of 7,607)
Downloads per author, site-wide
When does spatial diversification usefully maximise the durability of crop disease resistance?epidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 158 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 34,552 out of 48,100
- In epidemiology: 641 out of 1,355
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,893 out of 48,100
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,646 out of 48,100
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!