Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,092 bioRxiv papers from 215,637 authors.
Author: Alberto Acerbi
- Most recently observed institution: Eindhoven University of Technology
- All-time downloads: 219 (rank: 142,122 (tie) out of 215,661)
- scientific communication and education: 219 (rank: 1,050 (tie) out of 1,620)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The impact of the "World's 25 Most Endangered Primates" list on scientific publications and mediascientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 219 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,759 out of 48,100
- In scientific communication and education: 198 out of 325
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,597 out of 48,100
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,867 out of 48,100
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!