Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,915 bioRxiv papers from 266,490 authors.
Author: Daphne Kerhoas
- Most recently observed institution: Bristol Zoological Society, Bristol, United Kingdom
- All-time downloads: 310 (rank: 153,591 (tie) out of 266,490)
- scientific communication and education: 310 (rank: 1,152 (tie) out of 2,102)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The impact of the "World's 25 Most Endangered Primates" list on scientific publications and mediascientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 310 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,236 out of 57,915
- In scientific communication and education: 216 out of 396
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,072 out of 57,915
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,791 out of 57,915
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!