Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,042 bioRxiv papers from 215,431 authors.
Author: Elizabeth A Silva
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0684-9473
- Most recently observed institution: University of California San Francisco
- All-time downloads: 1,208 (rank: 38,283 (tie) out of 215,431)
- scientific communication and education: 1,208 (rank: 364 (tie) out of 1,620)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Where do our graduates go? A toolkit for retrospective and ongoing career outcomes data collection for biomedical PhD students and postdoctoral scholarsscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,208 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,710 out of 48,042
- In scientific communication and education: 55 out of 324
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 162 out of 48,042
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 278 out of 48,042
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!