Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,042 bioRxiv papers from 215,431 authors.
Author: Tsuyoshi Iida
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 280 (rank: 125,077 (tie) out of 215,431)
- bioinformatics: 280 (rank: 14,142 (tie) out of 19,497)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A NMF-based approach to discover overlooked differentially expressed gene regions from single-cell RNA-seq databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 280 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,003 out of 48,042
- In bioinformatics: 3,302 out of 5,096
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,407 out of 48,042
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,348 out of 48,042
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!