Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,506 bioRxiv papers from 264,779 authors.
Author: Mana Umeda
- Most recently observed institution: RIKEN
- All-time downloads: 428 (rank: 122,250 (tie) out of 264,779)
- bioinformatics: 428 (rank: 13,975 (tie) out of 23,124)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide analysis of transcriptional bursting-induced noise in mammalian cellsmore details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
A NMF-based approach to discover overlooked differentially expressed gene regions from single-cell RNA-seq databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 428 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,981 out of 57,506
- In bioinformatics: 3,042 out of 5,863
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,591 out of 57,506
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,085 out of 57,506
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!