Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,897 bioRxiv papers from 309,427 authors.
Author: Lixian Ma
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7904-3841
- Most recently observed institution: Shandong University Qilu Hospital
- All-time downloads: 236 (rank: 226,492 (tie) out of 309,433)
- bioinformatics: 236 (rank: 22,036 (tie) out of 26,887)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Identification of key genes and pathways associated with Crohn's disease by bioinformatics analysisbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 236 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 47,030 out of 70,897
- In bioinformatics: 5,315 out of 6,940
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28,774 out of 70,897
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 35,366 out of 70,897
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!