Author: Emily R. Liman
- Most recently observed institution: University of Southern California
- All-time downloads: 1,249 (rank: 100,442 (tie) out of 427,818)
- biochemistry: 1,249 (rank: 2,561 (tie) out of 20,790)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Structures of the Otopetrin Proton Channels Otop1 and Otop3biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,249 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,338 out of 101,301
- In biochemistry: 225 out of 3,456
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 45,470 out of 101,301
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,971 out of 101,301
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!