Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,092 bioRxiv papers from 215,637 authors.
Author: Mihail Ivilinov Todorov
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)
- All-time downloads: 2,927 (rank: 14,706 (tie) out of 215,637)
- cancer biology: 2,927 (rank: 297 (tie) out of 11,848)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Automated analysis of whole brain vasculature using machine learningneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Deep learning reveals cancer metastasis and therapeutic antibody targeting in whole bodycancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,927 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 821 out of 48,092
- In cancer biology: 23 out of 1,523
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32 out of 48,092
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 70 out of 48,092
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!