Author: Xinle Tan
- Most recently observed institution: University of Queensland
- All-time downloads: 334 (rank: 255,246 (tie) out of 394,911)
- microbiology: 334 (rank: 25,491 (tie) out of 45,153)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bacterial Glycogen as a Durable Energy Reserve Contributing to Persistence: An Updated Bibliography and Mathematical Modelmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 334 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 50,173 out of 92,466
- In microbiology: 3,688 out of 8,033
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35,924 out of 92,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 23,425 out of 92,466
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!