Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,899 bioRxiv papers from 287,648 authors.
Author: Lucas Loffredo
- Most recently observed institution: Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 1,204 (rank: 56,484 (tie) out of 287,648)
- pathology: 1,204 (rank: 164 (tie) out of 2,511)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Modeling of fibrotic lung disease using 3D organoids derived from human pluripotent stem cellspathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,204 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,432 out of 64,899
- In pathology: 17 out of 325
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,228 out of 64,899
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 64,899
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!