Author: Kelsey E Shaw
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biochemistry, Stanford University, School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 4,759 (rank: 21,343 (tie) out of 397,820)
- biochemistry: 4,759 (rank: 226 (tie) out of 18,744)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Extracellular 2’3’-cGAMP is an immunotransmitter produced by cancer cells and regulated by ENPP1biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,759 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 867 out of 93,208
- In biochemistry: 21 out of 3,139
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 932 out of 93,208
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,309 out of 93,208
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!