Author: Emma L Hawkins
- Most recently observed institution: Division of Psychiatry, Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences, University of Edinburgh
- All-time downloads: 385 (rank: 224,187 (tie) out of 380,246)
- neuroscience: 385 (rank: 37,313 (tie) out of 63,800)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Longitudinal trajectories of brain age in young individuals at familial risk of mood disorderneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 385 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 41,768 out of 88,669
- In neuroscience: 7,275 out of 15,782
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35,101 out of 88,669
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,088 out of 88,669
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!