Author: Charlie E. Schroeder
- Most recently observed institution: Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research
- All-time downloads: 516 (rank: 171,322 (tie) out of 360,137)
- neuroscience: 516 (rank: 28,278 (tie) out of 60,535)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Inter-individual Variability of Functional Connectivity in Awake and Anesthetized Rhesus Monkeysneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 516 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 27,831 out of 83,578
- In neuroscience: 4,737 out of 14,870
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 30,115 out of 83,578
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 54,226 out of 83,578
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!