Author: Alisha R Davies
- Most recently observed institution: Public Health Wales
- All-time downloads: 397 (rank: 219,746 (tie) out of 380,320)
- epidemiology: 397 (rank: 4,671 (tie) out of 9,542)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Effects of body mass index on relationship status, social contact, and socioeconomic position: Mendelian Randomization study in UK Biobankepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 397 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 40,426 out of 88,669
- In epidemiology: 598 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 65,942 out of 88,669
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 57,388 out of 88,669
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!