Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,664 bioRxiv papers from 265,313 authors.
Author: Nathan Gamarra
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2430-8662
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, TETRAD Graduate Program, UCSF
- All-time downloads: 942 (rank: 65,536 (tie) out of 265,577)
- biophysics: 942 (rank: 1,622 (tie) out of 10,350)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Electron cryo-microscopy structures of remodeler-nucleosome intermediates suggest allosteric control through the nucleosome.biophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 942 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,402 out of 59,744
- In biophysics: 215 out of 2,523
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,382 out of 59,744
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,878 out of 59,744
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!