Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,367 bioRxiv papers from 204,202 authors.
Author: Chun Yun Chang
- Most recently observed institution: National Institute on Drug Abuse
- All-time downloads: 283 (rank: 115,865 (tie) out of 204,202)
- neuroscience: 283 (rank: 18,534 (tie) out of 31,654)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Dopamine transients delivered in learning contexts do not act as model-free prediction errorsneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Causal evidence supporting the proposal that dopamine transients function as a temporal difference prediction errorneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 283 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,061 out of 45,367
- In neuroscience: 3,724 out of 7,896
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,215 out of 45,367
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,924 out of 45,367
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics (New!)
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!