Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,916 bioRxiv papers from 294,600 authors.
Author: Yunlong Xiang
- Most recently observed institution: THUPKU Center for Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- All-time downloads: 5,108 (rank: 11,194 (tie) out of 294,811)
- developmental biology: 5,108 (rank: 67 (tie) out of 11,110)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single cell multi-omics profiling reveals a hierarchical epigenetic landscape during mammalian germ layer specificationdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,108 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 414 out of 66,973
- In developmental biology: 6 out of 1,987
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 92 out of 66,973
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 575 out of 66,973
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!